Co-written with Kacie Berghoef
#1 Amazon Bestseller in Popular Psychology
Deep philosophical roots paired with modern applications make the Enneagram one of the most profound personal and spiritual tools for navigating every day life.
Faced with the complexities of daily life, many people find themselves interested in cultivating a deeper sense of self-awareness, and nurturing more honest, understanding relationships with others.
This interest in personal growth prompted Kacie Berghoef and Melanie Bell to try the Enneagram personality typing system as a means of self-discovery. The Enneagram showed Kacie and Melanie how they saw the world, and helped them with emotion management, self-acceptance, career development, and understanding their families.
In The Modern Enneagram, Enneagram teachers Kacie and Melanie help you employ the practical principles of the Enneagram to find guidance, strength, and knowledge for navigating life’s changes and challenges. The Modern Enneagram offers:
- SIMPLE YET COMPREHENSIVE EXPLANATIONS for identifying and interpreting the Enneagram’s fundamental structure
- THOUGHTFUL DESCRIPTIONS of the nine Enneagram personality types including what drives each type, characteristic type behaviors, and type-to-type connections
- INSIGHT INTO YOUR CORE DESIRES as well as practical strategies to meet these desires and achieve success in relationships, work, and daily life
The more you learn about the Enneagram, the more resources you will have at your disposal. Use the tools in The Modern Enneagram in the ways that best fit your personal needs and circumstances.
Decoding Personality in the Workplace, a quick tour of the nine Enneagram types at work (co-written with Kacie Berghoef)
- Fire in the Sky (poetry collection, 2005) – out of print
- Tears for the World (poetry collection, 2003) – out of print